Saturday, January 30, 2010

Coal Fired Perfection

Tonight, we tried a restaurant in Palm Beach Gardens called Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza. And I believe I can now say I've found my favorite pizza in West Palm Beach. The ingredients were fresh and you could taste each one and I loved the thin crispy crust. The picture above is a pizza with meatballs, sausage, sweet peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella, & ricotta cheese. There's not a ton of variety on the menu, but I don't care when you can make pizza the way they can. Can't wait to go back!
Last night, we spent the evening at Christ Fellowship for an event that celebrated our ministry partners. Having people who partner with you in ministry and volunteer their time to serve make it possible for us to do the things we do at Christ Fellowship. The support of the leaders of our congregation is invaluable and it was great to have a night where we could give them the red carpet treatment and let them know how much we appreciate them.

0 comments: