Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Project Board

Nicole told me about a cool idea called Project 365 and I figured I'd give it a shot. She's also going to be going through the project on her blog, which you can check out here (and hers is definitely going to be better than mine). The project focuses on taking a picture every day for a year and then documenting the pictures on a blog or in a journal and giving a description about what it is. I'm looking forward to trying this out as a way to improve my photography skills, and as a way to keep track of some of the things I do in the next year. So I present, Day One:

My family has been in town this week and we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner tonight to celebrate Nicole's birthday, a rather belated birthday. I didn't get any pictures of the food but I did manage to snap a shot of the napkin before we left.


0 comments: