Thursday, January 28, 2010

My God His Daughter

I haven't found many UGA fans since we've been living in South Florida. Most people here are Miami or Florida fans and it's just really not worth talking about sports with most of them because the ignorance and arrogance is overwhelming. But today, I had an experience that most Georgia fans would trade an arm for. I had the opportunity to spend some time with Herschel Walker's daughter! We go to the same church and we're a part of a group that spends some time meeting and praying for our campus on a weekly basis. I didn't realize Herschel was her dad until today and my heart rate actually increased when she told me. Funny thing about it is, she's a really cool person and someone I've really enjoyed talking to, regardless of who her dad is.




0 comments: