Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweet Weekend

I've fallen behind a day because Nicole and I are spending the weekend in Orlando, so I haven't had as much time to sit in front of my computer. However, I have been taking plenty of pictures and had one in mind for yesterday. The following picture was taken at The BoardWalk at Disney and this is the candy shop where Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow shot their corny skit for the ESPN College Football Awards Show.

The next shot is my official picture of the day and it's from the Magic Kingdom. I told Nicole there would be tons of great pictures as we walked down Main Street USA but I only had time to stop and get one, which is what you see below.

And since I've taken so many pictures over the past couple days, I figured I'd add a few more for fun!

0 comments: