Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Gingerbread Man

Nicole surprised me today with an awesome gift that I was not expecting. I've been on a big Starbucks kick lately because I've finally figured out things I can order that don't have coffee or espresso in them. I've been trying all different kinds of "cremes" - I think that's the right term but I'm really not sure. It's basically a flavored latte but it doesn't have the espresso. My favorite kind to order is the Gingerbread Creme. And as I've tried the different kinds they have, I was wondering if it'd be possible to make my own at home by heating up milk and frothing it and adding the flavored syrup, spices, and whipped cream. Well, I now have all the ingredients I need to try to make my own as Nicole got me the Gingerbread Syrup from Starbucks today! Time to try it out!

0 comments: