Monday, February 1, 2010

Fruit Stand

Last night, I came home at the end of a long day and an EXTREMELY long weekend and tried to figure out what to eat for dinner. When I looked in the refrigerator and on the counter, it seemed like we have more fruit than a farmers market. I decided to get everything out and take a picture of all my options. There were actually a couple other things we finished earlier this week (apples & pineapple). I'm just glad I love fruit.
I picked up a new book tonight and I'm interested to see how it turns out. I've been wanting to read "Quiet Strength" by Tony Dungy for a while and I'm not sure there's anyone in sports I have more respect for than him. The difference for me in reading this book is that is that it's an Audiobook, which I've never tried before. I plan on downloading it on my iPod and listening to it as I drive to and from work. I hope it's as good as reading a regular book.

0 comments: