Monday, February 15, 2010

Would You Be Mine?

Sunday - I go back and forth on Valentine's Day. Sometimes, I think it's a dumb holiday that is made up by companies that want you to buy their products. I also think that it is lame to have a specific day where you do nice things for your significant other and make them feel special because we really should be making an effort to do that everyday. Yet, sometimes we need days like Valentine's Day to remind us about what is really important. We shouldn't depend on Valentine's Day as the day where we make someone else feel special, but it should remind us not to take that person for granted. My picture is of some tulips I got for Nicole for Valentine's Day. My hope was that I would buy them a couple days before and then they would open on V-Day, but I think I misjudged it by a couple days.

0 comments: