Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sabbatical

Without warning or planning, I seem to have taken a sabbatical from blogging. I wasn't tired of writing and I didn't run out of topics to write about - I simply haven't been posting on the blog lately. Our internet can be a bit tricky, which can make it difficult to get a blog posted. We have had a busy stretch over the past couple weeks with various things going on during the week and traveling a bit on the weekends. And, I have seen my responsibilities at work increase, which is a lot of fun, but causes me to have no interest in being on the computer when I get home. Not to mention, the weather over the past couple weeks has been absolutely gorgeous - seeing the leaves change in Southwest Virginia during the fall is one of the prettiest things you'll see. So, instead of just sitting around on my computer, I've been out enjoying life. So, my apologies for the lack of recent posts. I'm sorry...not really! :)

0 comments: