Monday, April 12, 2010

Too Much

Sunday - I don't think there's anywhere more Jewish in Palm Beach County than Toojay's. They have brisket, tongue, challah bread, rugelach, latkes, matzo ball soup, and any other jewish thing you could ever imagine. I'm not sure why my grandparents like it so much but they're huge fans. We went for dinner tonight and I ordered a salad - Jewish food just doesn't do it for me.


The picture of Toojay's was my picture of the day - but that's only because I couldn't take a good picture of the TV. I was glued to the final round of The Masters and I was rooting hard for Phil Mickelson. I've always been a big fan of Lefty because of his personality and because of his character off the course. It's so awesome that he won this week after all he's been through with his family in the past year (his wife and mother are both battling cancer) and he took the spotlight away from Tiger (who's family has been through so much because of his poor decisions). The image of Phil embracing his wife, Amy, on the 18th hole is my true picture of the day - and it's one of the best pictures you'll ever see in sports.


0 comments: