Monday, April 12, 2010

Crossing the Border

Monday - Nicole has been waiting for this day since we moved here but we finally made it to Tijuana Flats for dinner tonight, which opened a couple weeks ago. Nicole received a coupon that made all their entrees buy-one-get-one-free so we decided to head over there tonight. She had chicken & black bean tacos on whole wheat tortillas and I ordered a carnitas burrito on a flour tortilla. Her tacos were really good but my burrito was mediocre (too much tortilla and not enough filling) and they gave me about 3 chips, which were stale. Fortunately, our server was really nice and brought us a plate of fresh chips that were delicious. Nicole was a huge fan of Tijuana Flats in Orlando and I'm willing to give this one another shot. I think I'm learning what I should and shouldn't order there and I'll be more prepared next time.

0 comments: