Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shots of Haiti

I spent some time last weekend putting together a video of our trip to Haiti and I decided to upload it on here. I've also linked the video to YouTube and put it on facebook and I'm hoping the quality is just as good on blogger.

It was an incredible week and it is difficult to put much of what happened into words, which is why I'm hoping the pictures will tell some of the story. We were able to share the gospel to over 300 school children, we provided new shoes for 30 orphans, we hosted a medical clinic where we were able to pray and diagnose people, we distributed Bibles throughout the community, we put a roof on the 3rd floor of the ministry center we were staying at, we had the opportunity to pray around a voodoo compound, and so much more. Haiti is the most fascinating culture I've ever seen and it was an experience that completely rocked my world. I hope this video helps share some of that experience.




0 comments: